How to search unused files?
Users can search for the unused files by the following methods.
- Click Start-Search.
- Click All Files and Folders.
- Click of Look in,and select Local Disk (C:).
- Click What the Size is it.
- Select Large（more than 1MB）.
- Click More Advanced options.
- Please confirm whether all the checkboxes have been selected or not.
If so, please click the checkboxes to deselect them.
- Click Search. The files appear in the search results and you can confirm the update time of the file.
Please delete the temporary unused files.