If the headset is set to Ambient Sound Control, the effects of noise canceling may be weak.
Check whether or not Noise Canceling is set on the Headphones Connect app.
- Connect the headset to the smartphone via Bluetooth function and launch the Headphones Connect app.
NOTE: For details on operation method, refer to the instructions manual supplied with the product.
- If Adaptive Sound Control is [On], set to [Off].
- Turn Ambient Sound Control [On].
If set to a setting other than Noise Canceling, slide the bar to the left and set to Noise Canceling.
- START Noise Cancelling Optimizer while the headset is equipped on your head. (Excluding WF-1000X)
Optimizing noise canceling increases the effects of noise canceling to its maximum capability.
If using Adaptive Sound Control in the [On] state, noise canceling can be set in 4 types of movement patterns (Staying/Walking/Running/Transport).
Tap the (Setting) icon in the Adaptive Sound Control menu.
Tap the movement pattern you want to edit. (Staying/Walking/Running/Transport)
- Slide the bar to the left and set to Noise Canceling.