Support for the Music Center mobile app
Music Center (successor app to SongPal) is the app designed by Sony to manage Wireless Audio devices, and is essential to the setup of Wireless Stereo, Surround and Multi-room features. The app also allows you to browse and play music on your devices from a wide range of apps, USB sticks and other audio sources, by connecting via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products. Check the Music Center website for Music Center compatible device information.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Music Center app
- How to add speakers and other audio devices in the Music Center app?
- How can I remove audio devices or groups from the Music Center app?
- Can I change the name of a connected device in the Music Center app?
- Can I change the volume of my grouped devices individually using Music Center app?
- How can I check the network connectivity for my Wireless Speakers?
- Frequently asked questions about group playback of Music Center.
- How can I check which version of Music Center I currently use?
Visit the Music Center website for more information about the app, including basic use and troubleshooting information.
To avoid running into setup issues and for the best experience, make sure your audio devices are always updated to the latest firmware currently available for them, and that you're using the latest version of Music Center.
If for some reason you cannot update your audio devices directly through the Internet, visit the product page of your device on the Sony Support website to download the latest firmware.