Music Center (SongPal) is the app designed by Sony to manage Wireless Audio devices, and is essential to the setup of Wireless Stereo, Surround and Multi-room features. The app also allows you to browse and play music on your devices from a wide range of apps, USB sticks and other audio sources, by connecting via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
This page provides more information about the app, through Frequently Asked Questions and more.
- Connect Your Audio Device / Home Theater System to the Music Center (SongPal) App
- How can I remove audio devices from the app?
- How to change the name of a speaker connected with the Music Center (SongPal) app
- How can I check which version of Music Center (SongPal) I currently use?
- Can I change the volume of my grouped devices individually?
- How can I check the network connectivity for my Wireless Speakers?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Music Center (SongPal) app.
- Frequently asked questions about group playback of Music Center (SongPal).
- Frequently Asked Questions about the use of Music Center (SongPal) with a Blu-ray Disc Player
- Full compatibility list of Sony products with the Music Center (SongPal) app
For more information about Music Center (SongPal) , including basic use and troubleshooting information, consider visiting the Music Center (SongPal)website.
To avoid running into setup issues and for the best experience, make sure your audio devices are always updated to the latest firmware currently available for them, and that you're using the latest version of Music Center (SongPal).
If for some reason you cannot update your audio devices directly through the Internet, visit the product page of your device on the Sony Support website to download the latest firmware.