Follow the steps below to connect your TV to a hidden 2.4 or 5GHz network.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Network & Internet → Add new network. (Android 9.0 or later)
- Network → Network Setup → Expert → Manual entry. (Android 7.0 and Android 8.0)
- Network → Network Setup → Expert → Wi-Fi → Manual entry. (Android 6.0 or earlier)
- Enter the name of the Wi-Fi Network.
Note: Make sure to type the SSID exactly. Example: SonyLabUS5GHz
- Select Type of security.
- Enter the network password.