Follow the steps below.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Connect the USB device.
- Wait for a few minutes until the screen of the application selection appears.
- Select Album, Music, or Video.
NOTE: If there are no menu items of Album, Music or Video, select View content with Media Player.
- Do one of the following, depending on your TV model.
For models released in 2020 or later: Press the left arrow button on the remote control to move the cursor to the left edge.
For other models: Press the left arrow button on the remote control to move the cursor to the left edge, and then press the same button to display the Menu.
- Select Folders or USB Device name.
NOTE: If the contents are not displayed, remove the USB device from the TV, and then reconnect it.