IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Check the following to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check if the Bluetooth indicator of the wireless speaker is lit.
- Turn off the Bluetooth setting of the source device, then turn it on again to re-establish the Bluetooth connection.
Note: Depending on the model, the source device can be re-connected via Bluetooth by just restarting the speaker.
- If the wireless speaker has an AUDIO IN port, make sure there are no devices connected to the AUDIO IN port of the wireless speaker.
- Increase the volume level of the wireless speaker and source device.
- If your source device is a computer, restart the music software.
- If you are using Music Center (SongPal) on your mobile device, make sure to update it to the latest version.
If the issue is not resolved after checking all the items above, delete the device information of the connected device, and then and perform pairing again.