SRS-NB10 Wireless Neckband Speaker
Questions & Answers: 62
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Sound interruption occurs immediately after connecting the SRS-NB10 neckband speaker to the TV.When connecting to some TVs that support the A2DP profile, sound interruption may occur for about 1 minute after the connection. If this sound interruption occurs, try either of the following: Wait for about 1 minute
- Sound quality is poor when connected to a computer (SRS-NB10).If the sound quality is poor when listening to music, the devices might be connected with an HFP (for calls) profile Bluetooth connection and not with an A2DP (For music playback) profile. If using a Windows computer
- Sound is interrupted when the neck band speaker is connected to a computer.If the sound is interrupted while talking (HFP profile connection) on the computer, disconnect any other Bluetooth devices that may be connected to the computer.
- The speaker doesn't make a Bluetooth connection with the smartphone or Walkman even though it has connected successfully beforeIf the issue occurs, delete the Bluetooth pairing information from the connected device, and perform pairing again. The following shows the procedures when you connect the iPhone, Android smartphone or Walkman:
- I paired my Bluetooth speakers with my computer, but no sound comes out or I can't reconnectCheck the following: On your computer, make sure you select your speakers as your playback device. In the Sound settings of your computer, check if your speaker is set to Default Device. Make sure the volume of
- During the Bluetooth playback, I can hear operation sounds or notification sounds from smartphones and other devices and playback is cut offIf there is a smartphone or other device connected by the Bluetooth function present along with the connected device executing the Bluetooth playback, you may hear the operation sounds or notification sounds from
- The Buttons on My Speaker Don't Respond During Bluetooth PlaybackDepending on the specifications of the device or app used during Bluetooth playback, the buttons of your speaker may not function. Operate your paired device directly to control the playback.
- Sound skips or breaks up when connected to the wireless speakers via Bluetooth.1. Check the following Depending on the conditions, the sound may skip or break up. Check the following. Use the device as far away from the following as possible. Areas where wireless LAN access points are set
- Can I use Bluetooth audio devices with my Google TV™ or Android TV™?If your Google TV or Android TV supports the Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), you can connect Bluetooth audio devices such as headphones or speakers and enjoy TV sound through those devices