About this download
Benefits and improvements
Improvements in Driver software version 1.2
Improved driver performance when some music player are playing on the PC.
Following system is required to operate PC terminal
- Windows 10 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit/64 bit)
- Windows 7 (SP1, 32 bit/64 bit)
- USB port (USB 2.0 compliant)
- Device driver: Installation of driver with administrator privilege is needed if PC terminal is used under Windows OS.
Download Procedure of Driver software for PC terminal
- If you have agreed with Terms & Conditions, click Download button on this page.
- Download notification screen is shown. Click Save.
- Save as screen is shown to specify the destination.You can find the saved file easily when you select Desktop as destination.
- When “download was completed” screen is shown, click Close.
Installation Procedure of Driver software for PC terminal
Please install driver software by following methods. Administrator privilege is needed to complete installation.
When you want to update the driver software, Please uninstall the old version driver software before installing a new driver software. Please refer touninstallation procedure of Driver software.
- Connect USB terminal (type B) in back panel on UDA-1 and USB terminal on PC by USB cable.
- Power on UDA-1
Please remain USB cable connected and power on while installation of driver.
- Extract compressed file and execute “Setup.exe” in the folder.
- Install shield wizard starts by execution of setup.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Please wait to complete installation of driver
- Click Finish to complete installation
If installation completes correctly, “SONY USB DA Amplifier” is added to “Sound, Video and Gaming controller" on Device manager.
Questions & Answers
Installation Verification when no Sound from USB Terminal on Rear
Please verify installation by following items if you cannot hear sound from PC
Please check the following items in UDA-1:
- Make sure the power is on and volume is set properly
- Make sure Input selection is set to USB REAR
Items in PC side
- Make sure the driver is installed properly.
If installation of drier is correct, “SONY USB DAC Amplifier” is found in device manager, please check [!] is not displayed.
- Device manager window is displayed by left click My computer > Property > Device manager.
- If “SONY USB DAC Amplifier” is not displayed, please uninstall driver and install it again.
- Verify Driver Version:
- Windows 10: 188.8.131.52
- Windows 8/8.1: 184.108.40.206
- Windows 7: 220.127.116.11
- By some software output device of sound can be selected. In such software, please check if “SONY USB DAC Amplifier” is selected correctly as output sound device.
- “SONY USB DAC Amplifier” is selected as Playback device, which displayed Start Setting > Control panel > Sound. And also check Volume is set to maximum and not muted at Property of ”SONY USB DAC Amplifier”.
Uninstall Procedure of Driver software for PC terminal
Please uninstall driver software by following procedure
- Proceed Start > Setting > Control panel > Add, remove of program
- Select SONY USB DAC Amplifier and press Remove or uninstall
- Please proceed setup file for uninstallation.