Please check the following when this symptom occurs:
■ Is any software being installed?
Please confirm whether any software is being installed other than the preinstalled ones. After software is installed, if Windows frequently stops responding, please uninstall that software and check if the issue persists. Please also check that the software meets the Operating System and operation requirements.
■ Is any additional equipment involved (including a storage device)？
If there is additional equipment, please unplug it, and check if the issue persists. Connecting and using additional equipment that cannot ensure proper usage will result in improper use. On the proper use of additional equipment, please contact the distributor of the additional equipment for support.
■ Connection to peripheral equipment
If the computer is connected to peripheral equipment, please unplug the peripheral equipment, and check if the issue persists. Connecting and using additional equipment that cannot ensure proper usage will result in improper use. On the proper use of additional equipment, please contact the distributor of the additional equipment for support.
■ Is the computer disconnecting from a network? (Only applies when connecting to a network)
If the computer is connected to a network or refers to a network, it may cause the computer to stop responding. Please disconnect from the network, and check if the issue persists. For detailed information regarding the network, please refer to the network manager.
■ Is the CPU usage rate normal?
Check whether CPU software is being occupied. When software is forcibly stopped, unsaved data in software may be lost.
1. Press Ctrl+ Alt +Delete simultaneously.
2. Click Start Task Manager.
3. The Windows Task Manager window will display.
4. Click the Processes tab, and check whether the CPU is being occupied by software. To display the processes of other PC users, please select the Show processes from all users option.
5. If CPU software is occupied, the software may produce some problems. Click End Process button to end the software process and check whether the issues persist. Due to different software, terminating a program may affect the operation of the computer.
■ Is the system infected by a virus?
If the system is infected by a virus, please use anti-virus software to remove the virus.