How to troubleshoot when some of the DLNA content is not showing or displayed on the player?
Some of the DLNA content is not showing or displayed on the player.
If some of the DLNA content does not display on the Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) player, follow these steps to restore the DLNA content:
- Using the supplied remote control, press Home to go to the Home menu of the BD player.
- Select Setup
- On the Setup menu, select Network Settings.
- On the Network Settings menu, select Connection Server Settings.
- On the Connection Server Settings, press the Options button on the remote control.
- Select Delete All Media Servers, then select Yes.
- Press the Options button on the remote control again.
- Select Update Server List.
Your DLNA content should now be restored and should be viewable on the BD player.