What are the advantages of Intel wireless 3945ABG network connection?
Advantages of Intel wireless 3945ABG network connection.
The Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection is an embedded 802.11a/b/g PCIe Mini Card network adapter operating in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum. The new solution has support for the latest wireless industry standards, and offers a host of features that will enhance today’s mobile lifestyle.
• 802.11e QoS with enhancements for VoIP
• Noise Interference Filter enhances performance, especially in areas with wireless signal overlap
• Wake on WLAN Support allows waking up a notebook remotely and distributing upgrades and patches
• Business Class Wireless Suite offering Enhanced VoIP Quality Technology and Optimal AP Selection Technology
• Intel PROSet/Wireless Software v10.1 with a new IT Administrator Toolkit and GUI enhancements that simplify connecting to WLAN networks
• Advanced roaming and AP selection algorithms based on link quality parameters
• IEEE 802.11a/b/g standard tri-mode Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Wireless LAN support (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
• Up to 54 Mbps data rates
Note: 802.11b up to 11Mbps and 802.11a/g up to 54 Mbps data rates
• Industry-standard wireless LAN security support is provided (802.11i, 802.1X, WEP, WPA, WPA2, AES)
• Cisco Compatible Extensions v4 support available on certain models. Check with your PC manufacturer for details
• Support for antenna diversity enables optimized WLAN performance for multi-antenna systems
• Intel Wireless Coexistence System capability enables Bluetooth co-existence