How to complete setting up an Exchange Server email account using Email application in Sony Tablet?
Complete setting up an Exchange Server email account using Email application in Sony Tablet.
- In the Account setup screen, tap to select the Exchange button.
- In the Server settings screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter the required incoming server setting information associated with that account, and then tap the Next button.
NOTE: You will need to scroll the page to see all the required server setting fields.
- In the Account options screen, tap to select all the email account options you wish to enable, and then tap the Next button.
- In the Your account is set up screen, enter an account a name (optional) and set a name to be displayed on outgoing messages (required) using the onboard keyboard, and then tap the Next button.
- The Email application setup is now complete and your Inbox will be displayed.