You can use most common functions of CD in AV Mode.
1. Press AV Mode, select CD.DVD.
2. Press Eject button, insert the CD disc.
3. Press Play/Pause, playback the CD.
You can see many options after pressing Context Menu .
1. Repeat: select whether to repeat all the songs in the audio CD or the current one only; or disable the function.
2. Shuffle: select whether to enable or disable the random-order playback function.
3. LCD Brightness: adjust the LCD brightness. Press Right to enter the interface. Press Left/Right to adjust the brightness, then press Enter to save the setting.
4. Information On/Off: shows or hides the information on the audio CD in play, the sleep timer, and the battery.
5. General Setup: offer the settings of menu language, sleep timer, version, and operation guide on/off.
For more information, please refer to the manual for the Instant Mode.