How to reset the PRS-350 Reader?
Reset the PRS-350 Reader.
If the Reader does not function as expected, try the following steps to resolve the issue.
- Reset the Reader by pressing the RESET hole with a small pin or clip.
- After 5 seconds, slide the POWER switch to restart the Reader.
The content and settings stored on the Reader are not affected by resetting.
- The bookmarks, highlights, handwritten memos, or the setting information may be deleted by resetting.
- The screen will not change after pressing the RESET hole. Slide the power switch to restart the Reader.
- Do not push the RESET hole with a breakable point, such as the graphite of a mechanical pencil. It causes the RESET hole to be blocked.