How to determine which Intel Processor Technology features are supported by the CPU in the VAIO computer?
Determining which Intel Processor Technology features are supported by the CPU in the VAIO computer.
* Intel Virtualization Technology (Intel VT)
* Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
* Intel 64 Architecture
* Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology
* Intel SSE, SSE2, SSE3 and SSE4
To use the Intel Processor Identification Utility, follow the procedure below:
1. Download and install the Intel Processor Identification Utility from the Intel Web site at http://www.intel.com/support/processors/tools/piu/
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: If the utility does not open automatically, click the Start button, click All Programs, click the Intel Processor ID Utility folder and then click Intel Processor ID Utility.
3. In the Intel Processor Identification Utility window, click the CPU Technologies tab and then evaluate the report to determine which Intel technologies are supported by your CPU.
NOTE: For example, if YES is displayed next to Intel Virtualization Technology, the processor supports this feature.