Configuring the S1 button to start the desired program.
Please refer to the following steps to configure the S1 button to start the desired program:
1. Click Start, select All Programs and click VAIO Control Center.
2. Double-click S Button and select Launch Application.
3. Click Advanced
4. In the screen that appears, click ... .
5. Browse to the desired program and click Open.
5. Click OK twice to close the dialog box.
Note: For the desired program to be started successfully, please browse to the executable file of that program.