How to confirm IP address in Windows Vista?
Confirming IP address in Windows Vista.
Regarding how to confirm the IP address, please refer to the following steps.
- Regarding how to confirm the IP address in operating systems except Windows Vista, please refer to the following solutions.
- Regarding how to set the IP address, please refer to the following solutions.
- Click Start→Control Panel→Network and Internet.
- Click Network and Sharing Center, and then click Diagnose and repair on the left of the page.
- After diagnosis, click OK to close Windows Network Diagnostics.
- Click View status in Network and Sharing Center.
- When the Local Area Connection Status or Wireless Network Connection Status appears, click Details....
- Confirm the IP address after Network Connection Details appears.