Create a project.
Select [New] in the upper left of the home screen.
In the Create a new project dialog, enter Name (required) and Memo.
- You can change the name and Memo later on the screens for editing or managing projects. (Property editing)
A new project is created and stored in the cloud, in Master Cut (Beta).
Access the editing screen.
- Projects you have created are shown on the home screen (Recent projects) and the project management screen.
Exiting and resuming Master Cut (Beta)
- Closing the browser will exit Master Cut (Beta).
- Projects are regularly autosaved as you edit them.
- To resume editing, select the project on the home or project management screen, which will open the video editing screen.