- This article only applies to specific products with Android 9 Pie. Please check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article.
- Depending on the model, software update to the Android 9 may be required.
This article briefly describes what each major item in the Settings menu contains.
To display the Settings menu, press the HOME button on the remote control, then select Settings.
- Watching TV: Broadcast settings such as channel setup, external inputs, subtitles, parental control, cable/satellite box (IR Blaster or Cable/Satellite box control compatible models only) etc.
- Display & Sound: Settings for picture and sound adjustments
- Network & Internet: Settings for Internet and home network connections
- Accounts & Sign-In: Google account settings
- Apps: Settings for apps
- Device Preferences: Other device settings such as date & time, language, accessibility, Chromecast built-in etc.
- Remotes & Accessories: Settings for the remote control and Bluetooth device connections
NOTE: Suggestions will also be displayed if there are any unconfigured items that recommend to set.