- Xperia 1 II
- Xperia 5 II
- In "Auto mode", it allows you to shoot still images of any subject under any condition with good results by setting the values determined appropriate by the product.
- In "P mode"( Program Auto), you can shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (and also the shutter speed). Also you can select various settings using the menu.
- In "S mode" (Shutter Priority), it allows you to shoot fast-moving subjects etc., by manually adjusting the shutter speed.
- In "M mode" (Manual Exposure), it allows you to shoot still images with the desired exposure by adjusting the exposure (and also the shutter speed).
- In "MR mode" (Memory Recall), It allows you to register frequently used combinations of modes and setting values.
Note: Xperia 1 II doesn't have the "A mode"(Aperture Priority).
Note: MR mode is only available in Xperia 5 II.