It depends on the TV model and Bluetooth device.
Applicable TV models
Bluetooth headphones can only be used with the following models. Please make sure that your model is in the list.
- Z9F series
- A9F series
- A8F series
- X90F series
- X85F series
- X83F series
- X78F series
- A1 series
- X95E series
- X93E_X94E series
- X90E series
- X85E series
NOTES: You can also check the applicable models on our support website or in the TV settings.
- On our support website, go to the page of your product and refer to the Specifications section. If your model supports Bluetooth headphones, A2DP is displayed in the Bluetooth profile section.
- For the settings menu, go to HOME> Settings> Sound in the TV category. If your model supports Bluetooth headphones, A/V Sync is displayed.
Applicable Bluetooth devices
These Bluetooth headphones and soundbars are supported.
For other Bluetooth devices, if the device supports A2DP, there is a possibility that it can be used. However, Sony does not guarantee the operation as a manufacturer.
- Only one Bluetooth audio device can be connected to the TV at a time. It is possible to connect Bluetooth devices other than the Bluetooth audio device at the same time.
- The codec used when transmitting the Bluetooth audio device is SBC (Sub-Band Coding) (LDAC, AAC, aptX, eSBC,etc. are not supported.)
- Depending on the TV app used or Bluetooth audio device connected, some app operations performed from the Bluetooth audio device may not work. In such cases, use the TV remote control to operate the app.
In the event of issues, such as no sound coming out even when using applicable products, refer to the following FAQ:
Troubleshooting for the Bluetooth connection with the audio device on Android TV.
*Android and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.