The latest version of SongPal (SongPal 2.0 or later) is compatible with Android OS 4.0.3 or later.
Note: You can find your Android OS version in About phone in the setting screen of your smartphone. (The item name or screen varies depending on your smartphone)
If your Android OS version is older than 4.0.3, install SongPal 1.2 by performing the procedures below:
- Access the following URL with your smartphone:
- Tap the download button.
- The download of the SongPal file starts.
- The download icon is displayed in the status bar.
- Slide the status bar down and display the notification area.
- The downloaded SongPal file is shown.
- Tap the SongPal file downloaded in Step 2.
- If installation of apps from unknown sources is not allowed, the warning screen is displayed. In this case, follow the steps below.
- If the warning screen is not displayed, the installation starts.
- Tap Settings in the warning screen.
- The Security screen is displayed.
- Check the Unknown sources checkbox to allow installation of non-market apps.
- Tap the SongPal file again in the screen of Step 4.
- The warning screen is not displayed and the installation of the SongPal app starts.
Note: If you cannot find the location of the downloaded SongPal file, search the file with a file manager application, etc.