Follow the troubleshooting steps below if the sound is distorted from the system output of the Bluetooth speaker system:
NOTE: Each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the sound output after completing each step.
- Turn down the volume of the connected device.
- If the connected device has a bass boost or equalizer function, set it to off.
- Keep the Bluetooth speaker system away from a microwave oven, television, wireless LAN or devices that may interfere with the wireless signal.
- Bring the Bluetooth speaker system and the Bluetooth device closer together and remove any obstacles between the Bluetooth speaker system and the Bluetooth device.
- Charge the Bluetooth speaker system by connecting the AC adaptor if the CHARGE indicator (orange) is flashing.
- Broadcasts may not be received or sensitivity may be reduced if you connect a device with a built-in radio or tuner to this Bluetooth speaker system. Move the speaker system further away from the device and check if you can listen to the broadcasts satisfactorily.
- If your Bluetooth speaker system has a Priority on stable connection mode, select this mode for Bluetooth Audio Streaming playback quality.
NOTE: For more information on how to set the Priority on stable connection mode, refer to the instructions manual.
- For SRS-X9, SRS-X99, SRS-X88, SRS-X77 portable speakers, noise may be generated via the AC outlet. Try connecting the speaker to another AC outlet. Using a commercially-available power source tap with a noise filter may reduce noise.