From a Microsoft account, follow these steps to log in to a Local user account:
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Settings charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
- In the Settings screen, in the lower-right corner, click Change PC settings.
- In the PC Settings screen, click the Users tab.
- On the Users tab, click Switch to Local Account.
NOTE: If prompted to confirm your current account, type the Microsoft account password and then click the Next button.
- In the Switch to a local account screen, enter a User name, Password, re-enter the password, create a Password hint, and then click the Next button.
- In the You're almost done screen, click the Sign out and finish button.