The camera continuously adjusts the exposure during continuous shooting when the following settings are selected:
- The focus mode is set to AF-C or AF-A.
- AEL w/ shutter is set to Off or Auto.
- If the focus mode is set to AF-A, the exposure may be locked depending on the shooting scene.
- Some models do not support AF-A.
- On the DSC-RX100M5, if you set Cont. Shooting to Continuous Shooting: Hi, the aperture and use of the ND filter will be locked to their values during the first shot and will not change during continuous shooting. When the camera automatically controls the shutter speed or the ISO value, the camera can continuously adjust the exposure during continuous shooting.