The SSID/password can be found on the bundled operating guide or the sticker attached to the battery cover of the camera.
If the sticker is lost, connect the camera to a computer to check the SSID/password.You can delete log files in the following folder on the memory card by using a computer.
How to check the ID/password
- Connect the camera to a computer with the micro USB cable (supplied).
- Turn on the power.
- For Windows OS:
- Click the Start button, and then click Computer.
- In the Computer window, click PMHOME. Next, click INFO folder and then click WIFI_INF.TXT.
- For Mac OS:
- Click on Finder and then click Devices.
- Under Devices, click PMHOME. Next, click INFO folder and then click WIFI_INF.TXT
- You will now see the SSID and Password