- Make sure you have the most recent version of the Image Data Converter software.
- The Image Data Converter software can be downloaded from either of these websites:
Follow the steps below to convert a RAW file.
- On your computer, start the Image Data Converter software.
- In the Image Data Converter window, on the toolbar, click File.
- In the File menu, click Open.
- In the Open window, browse to the folder that contains the RAW file you want to convert.
NOTE: RAW files have an .ARW file extension.
- Click to open the image you want to convert.
NOTE: To convert multiple RAW images, select all the RAW images to be converted.
- On the toolbar, click File.
- In the File menu, click Output.
- In the Output window, select JPEG or TIFF Format.
NOTE: You may change the Output method and File settings according to your preference before clicking Save.
- Click the Save button.