IMPORTANT: You can select the wireless band for the Wi-Fi Direct function, when your TV is not connected to any wireless router.
When the standby screen for the Wi-Fi Direct setting is displayed, follow the steps below to access the band setting of your TV. (This is used for 2014 TV models.)
- Press Options.
- Select Band Setting.
- Select Auto.
- Select Auto (2.4GHz Band) when connecting with devices that support 2.4GHz only.
- Select Auto (5GHz Band) when connecting with devices that support 5GHz.
- For information about the supported wireless band of your TV, check your device specifications.
Follow the steps below on how to set the band setting of the TV. (This is used for Android TV models.)
- Select Setting
- Select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select Advanced settings.
- Band Setting cannot be used when you have set up the Wi-Fi setting in Network Set-up.
- The most appropriate Band Setting will be selected when the Wi-Fi Direct feature is enabled on the TV.