These applications require an Internet connection and the correct Date & time settings. Follow the steps below to make sure that your BRAVIA TV is connected to the Internet and that the Date & time settings are correct.
- Check network status.
For X74H / X75H series:
For other models:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Help.
If Help is not shown, select Apps — Help.
NOTE: You can also display the Help screen by pressing the HELP button on the remote control.
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Status & Diagnostics — Internet connectivity symptoms.
- Select Internet connectivity symptoms.
- Set the Date & time settings. For details, refer to the following article:
How to adjust the date and time
Note: If you encounter an Internet connection status of “Connected, No Internet”, ensure your TV time setting is set to Network Time. For details, refer to this article: How to solve [Network not connected] error message
- Clear app cache and data. For details, refer to the following article:
How to perform the Clear Data and Clear Cache for apps
- Perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset. For details, refer to the following article:
How to perform a reset or a Factory Data Reset on an Android TV™
IMPORTANT: Be aware that if you perform a factory reset, all of the TV's data and settings (Wi-Fi and wired network setting information, Google account and other login information, Google Play and other installed applications, etc.) will be erased, and the TV will return to how it was at the time of purchase.
NOTE: The Date & time settings can also impact the following functions. If the Date & time settings are not correct, these functions may not work properly.
- Search / Voice Search
- Voice Actions
- Backdrop (screen saver with scenic pictures)