Perform a Network Diagnosis
Follow these steps to perform a network and connectivity diagnosis, which can help pinpoint various issues:
Note: For X74H, X75H, W8, X7, W8K, X74K and X75K series TVs, a network diagnosis is not available. As an alternative, refer to the Android TV/Google TV Wi-Fi signal drops or intermittently disconnects. article.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings
- Select Network & Internet or Network.
- Select Advanced settings.
Note: If Advanced settings is not shown, skip this step.
- Select Network status.
- Select Check Connection.
- At the Do you want to check the connection? screen, select YES. to start the connection diagnosis process.
- When the diagnosis process is finished, the connection results will be displayed and the three items displayed in the connection results provide information about the network connection status.
Note: The following are examples of displayed connection results:
- Wireless device on TV: OK
- Local access: Failed
- Internet access: Failed