IMPORTANT: Not all BRAVIA TVs can use apps. To see if your TV has the functions described in this article, check the manual supplied with the product.
How to check the apps on your TV
You can check the apps currently on your TV by using the following menu path:
- Make sure to connect your TV to an active internet connection.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select All Apps, Applications or All Applications.
NOTE for 2014 models: The All Apps menu is on the lower left-hand side of the Apps menu screen.
- Sony is not responsible for functionality of third party Apps. The availability of Apps can change.
- Some functions or services may not be available depending on the region/country.
- Installation / Uninstallation of applications is unavailable.
Is your problem solved?