Because each step represents a possible solution, check to see if the Netflix app works after each step.
- Check other streaming services to verify the internet connection to your device is working.
- Make sure that your device is connected to a high-speed internet connection that meets or exceeds the Netflix recommendations.
- Reset all internet equipment, such as the modem/router, by turning the equipment off and then back on.
- Unplug the power cord of your device, then plug it back in.
- Check for and install any updates available for your device.
- If your device is using a Wi-Fi connection to the modem/router, try connecting directly to your device using an Ethernet cable.
- Perform a factory reset of your device.
Note: Account information and other user configurations may be loss when performing a factory reset.
If the issue still exists, you may need to contact your internet service provider to ensure proper internet connection and speed, and/or contact Netflix customer support to ensure proper account setup and access.