The X74H / X75H series model software is scheduled to have major update to Android™ 11. If your TV software is updated, the following features are added, changed or improved:
The Settings menu, which was formerly called as the Action menu, is improved to the Quick Settings menu. You can quickly access features such as Picture mode, Sleep timer, and Picture Off on the current screen. On the remote control, press the Quick Settings button (formerly called Action menu button), to access the Quick Settings menu.
- In the menu, you can also access Settings to view and make changes to your television settings. You can also make picture and sound adjustments while watching content.
- You can use Edit to add frequently used settings or remove unnecessary ones.
- To change the presentation order of the settings or hide a displayed item, highlight one and then press and hold the Enter button on the remote control.
Improved Input menu by displaying it at the bottom of the screen.
- You can use Edit to add frequently used apps such as YouTube™ or Netflix.
- To change the presentation order or hide a displayed item, highlight one and then press and hold the Enter button on the remote control.
Customer Support and Help Guide are integrated as a new Help screen.
- When selecting the Help in Apps or pressing the HELP button on the remote control, a new Help screen will be displayed.
- By selecting the item on the left, you can easily switch and display the corresponding screen (Support Information, Help Guide, etc.) on the right.
The Put device to sleep option is removed from the Screen saver under the Device Preferences.