Listening to music on the smartphone or tablet by one touch (HT-IV300).
By holding the system with a smartphone(*), the system is paired and connected with the smartphone via Bluetooth, and turns on automatically.
* Although only smartphones are mentioned in the descriptions, the description applies also to tablets.
- Touch the N-Mark on the system with the smartphone until the smartphone vibrates or plays a short sound.
Unlock the screen of the smartphone beforehand.
Follow the on-screen instructions displayed on the smartphone to complete the connection.
When the illumination LED (blue) lights, the system is connected with the device.
- Start playback on the smartphone.
- The system only can recognizes and connects to one NFC-compatible device at a time.
- Refer to the manual of the smartphone for the designated location to be touched on the smartphone.
- If pairing and the Bluetooth connection fail, do the following.
- Turn on the NFC function or activate “NFC Easy Connect” (if installed), on the smartphone, then move the smartphone slowly over the N-Mark.
- Remove the case from the smartphone if using a commercially available smartphone case.