Device show error code 403 when login Google account to unlock myXperia, what can I do?
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
You may be facing a device lock issue due to myXperia protection.
Please try the following steps to unlock the device.
- Check the protection status of myXperia on the screen displayed when you start the device.
Note: If the device is locked without the screen of myXperia, please try the following FAQ: I can’t unlock my screen (Android version 5.0 or higher).
- Tap the "Authenticate" button and records both Verification URL and User Code.
Note: Verification URL example: https://www.google.com/device
- Use another device (such as a PC) to access the Verification URL and enter your User Code. Then tap the “Next” button.
- Once you are logged in to myXperia, please enter your registered email address for Google account authentication. Then tap the “Next” button.
- Please enter the passwords for your Google account. Then tap the “Next” button.
- If your Google account is successfully authenticated, you will see “The device has been connected”.
- Please back to your device in the state of Step-2 tap “Submit“; confirm if the device is unlocked and then tap the “ACTIVATE” button.