What USB devices can be connected to the car stereo?
This model of car stereo receiver is compatible with the following devices:
- USB devices with mass storage class (MSC)
- Certain Media Transfer Protocol (MTP) devices
- USB devices with Android Open Accessory (AOA) 2.0
(Only available on some models.)
- Audio file formats compatible with the car stereo
- There are some MSC devices that are not compatible.
- There are some MTP devices that are not compatible. The MTP devices that are compatible need to be switched to the mass storage setting when connecting to the car stereo receiver. The MTP devices that do not have the switching function to mass storage are not compatible.
- For details about compatibility with AOA 2.0, refer to the manual.
- Compatible audio file formats vary depending on the product. Refer to the operating instructions.
The connection of devices other than those listed as compatible in the USB compatibility list are not supported. If the device has not been confirmed to be compatible, connecting it may cause a malfunction to the device or the car stereo.