What is the Bing application and how do I use it in Windows 8?
What is the Bing application and how do I use it?
The Bing application in Windows 8 allows you to quickly find content on the internet by providing the following features:
- Search results
- Fluid navigation using tap and swipe
- Fast scrolling
- Horizontal list of results
- Instant search
- From Start screen, launch Charms by placing the cursor on the top right or bottom right hand corner.
- Select Search.
- Select Bing. This will launch the Bing application.
- Type a specific search phrase. Notice that the suggestion box appears.
- Press Enter.
- The search results appear. Select a specific website related to your search phrase.
- Internet Explorer is displayed and navigates you to the selected item.