How to create a Recovery Disc using VAIO Care?
Creating a Recovery Disc using VAIO Care.
1. Close all open programs.
2. Click the Start button and then click All Programs.
3. In the All Programs menu, click the VAIO Care folder and then click VAIO Care.
4. In the VAIO Care window, in the left pane, click Recovery & Restore -> Recovery.
5. In the Recovery window, click Launch VAIO Recovery.
6. VAIO Recovery Center window will be displayed as shown above. In the option on the left side of the window, click on Create Recovery Discs.
7. In the Create Recovery Discs option, click on Start button located at the bottom right of the window.
8. Usage of Recovery Discs will be described as shown above. Click on Next button.
9. Installer will require you to choose the type of recordable DVD disc to be used. Click on the desired option.
10. Click Next button on the bottom right of the window.
11. Click the checkbox if integrity of recovery is desired. With this, installation will be slower as compared to normal.
12. Insert a blank disc and click OK button as displayed above. Follow same steps until all the recovery discs are created.