- Not all Blu-ray Disc or TVs have Internet capabilities. To see if your Blu-ray Disc player or TV has the functions discussed in this solution, check the specifications.
- Prior to following the steps in this solution, ensure that there is an active Internet connection and that the modem has been activated.
- Connect the gaming adapter to the A/C power.
- Disconnect the wireless connection on your computer.
- Connect one end of the Ethenet cable into the gaming adapter.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the network port of the computer.
- Turn On the computer.
- Open a Web browser and enter the IP address of the gaming adapter into the address bar.
NOTE: The IP address is supplied by the manufacturer of the gaming adapter.
- If prompted, enter the Username and Password.
NOTE: The username and password is supplied by the manufacturer of the gaming adapter.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen to configure the wireless settings.
NOTE: Further information should be available in the set up guide supplied with the gaming adapter.
- Once the wireless setup is complete, unplug the ethernet cable from the computer and connect it to the LAN connection on the BRAVIA Internet Video (BIV) device.