Questions & Answers: 108
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- How to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc Player or Network Media Player.Follow the steps below to perform a factory reset on a Blu-ray Disc player or Network Media Player. WARNING: By performing a factory reset all settings on the player will be restored to factory default. NOTE: Use
- What is MHL?MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link. MHL uses a five-pin connection to deliver up-to 1080p picture quality, 192khz sound quality and 7.1 channel surround sound. Since MHL uses such a small pin count, it is
- No longer able to find the Dailymotion app.Dailymotion is no longer available on BRAVIA Internet Video. The Dailymotion app is no longer part of the supported Internet video services on your Internet video device. NOTE: Internet video content is subject
- Setup and Troubleshoot NetflixNetflix® is an online subscription service that charges a flat rate monthly fee for rental-by-mail and online streaming of movies and TV episodes. Please note, not all streaming services are supported on all models
- How to solve when the sound does not match the picture on the TV screen (A/V Sync)?If the sound does not match the pictures on the TV screen(A/V Sync). When the sound is later than the picture: Adjust A/V SYNC to 0 ms for best results. When the sound is earlier than the picture: You can adjust
- How to upgrade the firmware of Home Theatre System?We are distributing firmware upgrade discs. Please apply online or order one at the nearest customer Service Centre.
- Is there a way to check the network connection condition?During internet streaming, you can check the network condition and the transmission speed by pressing DISPLAY on the remote commander, or execute Network Connection Diagnostics from Setup menu → Network Settings
- Why does the HDMI jack outputs 480p/576p video signals only?Did you execute Easy Set UP? If not done, please execute it. When you enjoy the HD image, please set to Output Video Format Component Video/HDMI and select the resolution of 720p or more.
- Why does part of the subtitle display outside the screen area when a DVD is played back?Part of the subtitle information may be outside of the screen area when 16:9 images DVD has 4:3 aspect ratio (Letter Box) information. This symptom is eliminated when setting is made as follows: - set TV to 4:3
- Termination of displaying disc-related information using Gracenote database on certain Blu-ray Disc players and Blu-ray Disc Home Theater systems
- Notice for certain Sony Blu-ray & DVD Players, Home Theater Systems, and A/V Receivers: Temporarily Disabled Internet Services
- Notice for Sony product owners: Regarding Termination of YouTube service availability on 2012 Sony video and audio products
- Notice for Sony product owners: Termination of Facebook App on Sony Blu-ray Players and Blu-ray Home Theatre Systems