About this download
Benefits of Update:
- Addressed the issue where the IC Recorder may not properly operate during play back or may restart unintentionally.
- Addressed the issue where the IC Recorder may not display some cover art.
- Addressed the issue where the power of the IC recorder turns on unintentionally after a certain period of time while the power is off when the hold switch is operated or the headphone is plugged in or unplugged.
ICD-UX560F / UX565F that have firmware version lower than 1.03. If the firmware version of the unit is already 1.03, there is no need to apply this firmware update program.
Please confirm the Model and the Firmware version from the steps below.
- Press and hold the BACK/HOME button until the Home menu appears.
- Select Settings > Common Settings > Unit Information
Confirm the Model and the Firmware version.
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows Vista
Target PC environments
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8 / Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Ultimate (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows 7 Professional (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows 7 Home Premium (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows 7 Home Basic (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows 7 Starter (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Windows Vista Ultimate (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows Vista Business (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows Vista Home Premium (Service Pack 2 or later)
- Windows Vista Home Basic (Service Pack 2 or later)
- 1 GHz or more
- 1 GB or more (32bit) / 2 GB or more (64bit)
- After updating, the firmware cannot be reinstated an earlier version.
- Please backup all data from the unit to the computer in advance, since the data may be lost when updating as they are remained on the unit. We cannot guarantee in case the tracks and the data are damaged or deleted by this update.
- When updating, the unit is needed to have a free space about 40 MB. Please confirm the size from the steps below.
- When downloading the program and updating the firmware, log on to the computer with the administrator name or with any name which belongs to the administrator.
- If you are Windows 10 user, Windows 8 user, Windows 7 user or Windows Vista user, “Windows needs your permission to continue” message appears in the User Account Control dialog box. Click [Continue] to proceed, and follow the announcements.
- The update program download is started by clicking Download button.
- After completion of the download, connect your IC Recorder to your PC by USB connection.
- Quit all software running on your PC.
- Double click the saved file, and work by following displayed massages.
* Please do not disconnect the unit from the PC during updating.
* During updating, USB connection is automatically controlled and Connecting USB indication is off with the control.
Note: the USB disconnect message may appear on some computers.
- When the message of completing updating is displayed, click Finish button.
Please confirm the version when the update program is installed successfully with following How to confirm the Model and the Firmware version steps.
The update program installation is succeeded when 1.03 is shown on the screen.