About this download
This program will update Graphics Driver (Intel) to version 10.18.10.3316 and will resolve the following symptom:
- Camera application freezes or shows error and unable to store video recordings.
Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 10.18.10.3316
File name: EP0000601021.exe
File size: 110.11 MB (115451336 bytes)
- Graphics Driver (Intel) Update version 10.18.10.3316
- 110.11 MB
- Windows 8 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000601021.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
1. Open "Control Panel".
2. Enter programs and features page.
3. Select "Uninstall or change a program".
4. Double click on "IntelR Graphics Driver".
5. Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall the driver.
7. After booting up, excute EP0000601021.exe.
8. Follow the on-screen instruction to install the driver.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
2. Version should indicate 10.18.10.3316.