About this download
This program will update Audio Driver (Realtek) to version 184.108.40.20628 and will resolve the following symptom:
- No sound is produced from speaker when a Noise Cancelling Headphone is uplugged.
Audio Driver (Realtek) Update version 220.127.116.1128
File name: EP0000600138.exe
File size: 119.37 MB (125166656 bytes)
- To install Audio Driver (Realtek) Update version 18.104.22.16828
- 119.37 MB
- Windows 7 64bit
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000600138.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to Device Manager, under Sound
2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio -> Properties
Device Name: Realtek High Definition Audio
Date: 2010/01/18 (YYYY/MM/DD)
Digital Signature: Yes