Songs that have the same album name and album artist name are grouped as an album.
Songs that have the same album name but different album artist names are sorted into separate albums.
To put multiple albums such as a compilation album that contains songs by different artists together into an album, perform the following procedures.
- Click Library - Music in the menu on the left side of the Media Go screen.
- Click Albums on top right of the Media Go screen.
- While holding down the Ctrl key on the keyboard, click the albums that you want to put together from the album list.
- Right-click on one of the selected albums and click Open.
- Press the Ctrl and A keys together on the keyboard while the album song list is displayed.
- Make sure that all songs are selected and click Edit - Properties at the top of the Media Go screen.
- On the Audio Properties screen, type in the Album and Album Artist fields so all songs have the same album name and album artist name.
- Click OK.
This completes the procedure.
Click Library - Music to check that the selected albums are put together into an album.
NOTE: A list of devices supported for use with the Media Go software is available at: http://mediago.sony.com/enu/supported-devices/.
The Media Go software may also work with other devices not on this list. However, we cannot guarantee operation if they are not on the list.