Questions & Answers: 271
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.IMPORTANT: NFC function on the mobile device should be enabled. Sleep and lock-screen functions of the mobile device should be disabled. Latest version of Imaging Edge Mobile application should be installed on your
- A flash mounted to the Multi Interface Shoe does not fire.Make sure that the center pin on the bottom of the flash lines up with the center pin on the Multi Interface Shoe of the camera; the center pin is what triggers the flash to fire. If the pins are not aligned, the
- How to prevent the icons from showing on the camera LCD screen.On the camera, press the MENU button. Select the Custom Settings icon. Select DISP Button. Select the display item you do not want to show. Press the center of the control wheel to uncheck the selected item. Repeat
- Can the camera be used with a commercially available cable release?The camera can be used with a commercially available cable release that complies with the JIS B7104/ISO 6053 standards.
- The camera was turned off and on, but PlayMemories Mobile no longer connects with the Wi-Fi signal.This may occur with some Android smartphones and tablets if the camera was previously turned off while PlayMemories Mobile was is use. The error message below appears on the smartphone or tablet screen approximately
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC function of this camera can be used when the NFC active icon is displayed on the LCD screen of the camera. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the smartphone before touching it on the camera.
- A compatible flash only fires at full power when using the multi interface shoe.Make sure the flash is securely attached. Otherwise, regardless of the flash settings you selected, the settings will not transfer to the camera and the flash will always fire at full power.
- The camera turns off even though there is still power in NPA-MQZ1 Multi Battery AdapterThe NPA-MQZ1 Multi Battery Adapter can be used as a power supply for W-series battery pack compatible cameras by attaching a Z-series battery (NP-FZ100). However, the remaining battery level indicator is optimized
- Movies recorded with the camera include camera operating sounds and noise that I did not hear during recording.Due to the lens and camera structure, some internal operating sounds may be recorded in movies. The sounds are inaudible in most recording environments but are easier to hear where it is very quiet. Check the following