Questions & Answers: 283
- A flash mounted to the Multi Interface Shoe does not fire.Make sure that the center pin on the bottom of the flash lines up with the center pin on the Multi Interface Shoe of the camera; the center pin is what triggers the flash to fire. If the pins are not aligned, the
- How to prevent the icons from showing on the camera LCD screen.On the camera, press the MENU button. Select the Custom Settings icon. Select DISP Button. Select the display item you do not want to show. Press the center of the control wheel to uncheck the selected item. Repeat
- Can the camera be used with a commercially available cable release?The camera can be used with a commercially available cable release that complies with the JIS B7104/ISO 6053 standards.
- The camera was turned off and on, but PlayMemories Mobile no longer connects with the Wi-Fi signal.This may occur with some Android smartphones and tablets if the camera was previously turned off while PlayMemories Mobile was is use. The error message below appears on the smartphone or tablet screen approximately
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC function of this camera can be used when the NFC active icon is displayed on the LCD screen of the camera. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the smartphone before touching it on the camera.
- A compatible flash only fires at full power when using the multi interface shoe.Make sure the flash is securely attached. Otherwise, regardless of the flash settings you selected, the settings will not transfer to the camera and the flash will always fire at full power.
- How do I register a Sony product?Please click on the links below to register your product in your locale. Australia New Zealand Singapore Malaysia Indonesia Thailand (ไทย) Vietnam (Việt Nam) India Taiwan (台灣) South Korea (한국) Hong Kong Note: Online
- Where can I download the Imaging Edge Mobile app?You can download the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app for free from the Google Play store on Android devices or from the App Store on Apple iOS devices. NOTE: Not all cameras have Wi-Fi capability
- How to use a Sony camera as webcam with the Imaging Edge Webcam softwareThe Imaging Edge Webcam software is an application that makes it possible to use a Sony camera as a high-quality webcam. Benefits of using the Imaging Edge Webcam software: A Sony camera can be used as a high-definition
- How to select the image size when using Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) appIMPORTANT: The Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app must be installed on your smartphone. Visit the Google Play store or Apple store on your smartphone to download and install the app. The steps