Follow these steps to connect Bluetooth devices to a computer.
- On the computer, press the Windows Key.
- Select Settings.
- Select Devices.
- Select Bluetooth & other devices.
- If Bluetooth is set to OFF, set it to ON.
If the Bluetooth function is already set to ON, set it to OFF once and then set it back to ON again.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- On the Add a device window that will pop up, click on Bluetooth.
- Click on the model number of your device.
- A window will pop up indicating the Bluetooth connection is complete.
- If a passkey (or passcode, PIN code, PIN number, password, etc.) is required, enter 0000.
- If the model number of your device doesn't appear on the computer, try again from Step 6.