- Press HOME button on the Remote control and select All Apps - Settings - Network – Wi-Fi.
- Select your network from the Wi-Fi networks list. Please select a secured network with a lock icon.
- Input the password for your network and select Connect.
If you have a difficulty to connect to a secured network because you do not know the password, refer to the following:
- If WPS available is shown on the network you want to connect, refer to: How to connect to my wireless home network using Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS).
- If WPS available is not shown on the network you want to connect, refer to: How to use a computer to find a forgotten Security Password or Passphrase for a wireless connection.
- If you cannot connect via wireless, select Back to return to a previous screen and connect an Ethernet cable.