How to resolve if no video or audio outputted on the connected television or other display device when using the HDMI pass-through function?
Please check the following points.
- Confirm that your HDMI cable is 5 m or shorter.
- Confirm that the television or other display device is securely connected.
- Try turning the system off momentarily, and then turning it on again.
- If the equipment is currently connected to the processor unit via an AV amplifier (receiver) or HDMI selector, try connecting it to the processor unit directly.
- Confirm that the playback equipment is connected to processor unit HDMI IN jack with the supplied HDMI cable. (Sony recommend using the supplied cable for this connection.)
- Confirm that the display device is connected to the processor unit HDMI OUT jack with an HDMI cable 5 m long or shorter (not supplied). Sony recommend using a commercially available High-Speed HDMI cable 5 m long or shorter.
- Pass-through function cannot be used for Deep Color signals. Check settings on the playback equipment, and if Deep Color is activated, deactivate it.