Importing video files
Import video files to your project.
Select [Import video] in the upper left of the editing screen.
Import video files in one of the following ways (A, B, or C).
A. Importing files from a computer
Select [Add] → [Upload from device].
Use your computer's file manager (File Explorer or Finder) to select and import the video files.
You can also import files by dragging them to the browser window.Appearance for a project without files
Appearance for a project with files
B. Importing files from Master Cut (Beta)
Once videos are imported to Master Cut (Beta), you can use them in other projects.
Select [Add] → [Choose from Master Cut (Beta) folder].
Select files to import from Master Cut (Beta), and then select [Add].
C. Importing files from Creators' Cloud
You can use Creators' Cloud files after importing them to Master Cut (Beta).
Select [Add] → [Choose from Creators' Cloud Storage].
Select files to import from Creators' Cloud, and then select [Add].
- This operation uses an amount of cloud storage space corresponding to the file size, as you are duplicating files in the cloud.
- For Creators' Cloud Web details, see the following page.
Creators' Cloud Web support
Display returns to the editing screen after file importing, and imported files are shown in the video list area.
- File management options also include adding files to projects and removing them. Managing files
Projects you are currently editing
- Although projects are regularly autosaved as you edit them, your editing may not be saved if you close the screen during editing.
They are always saved at the following times.
- When you switch from the editing screen to the home screen or other screens
- When you select [Export clip] from the editing screen
- Closing the browser will exit Master Cut (Beta).
- To resume editing, select the project on the home or project management screen, which will open the video editing screen.