Amazon Alexa does not work with my Bluetooth wireless headphone.
Audio cannot be input via Amazon Alexa even after changing the headphone’s button functions to Amazon Alexa.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product.
Please verify the link below to check out the requirement when using Amazon Alexa with your wireless headset.
Guide to Using Amazon Alexa with wireless headphones.
If the issue is still unresolved, try the following:
- Reset your Amazon Alexa device. Refer to the Amazon support website for information.
- On the Headphones Connect app, set the NC/AMBIENT button on your headphones to Amazon Alexa.
- Make sure to press the NC/AMBIENT button correctly:
- Briefly press the button on your headphones and then speak your voice command.
- Press the button briefly again to cancel your voice command. If you don't talk after a while, Alexa voice input is automatically canceled.